Good ride last night. Me, Mark, Matt, Malcolm and Andy grunted up to the PB and flew down the other side on Golden Valley then down Marbles to Thursley again.
Major conclusions of the evening:
- Should have taken the GoPro – following Matt and Mark down Marbles to Thursley was awesome – mostly due to close proximity!
- Really need to get the feckin’ tubes out of my tyres
- Marbles is just nasty.
- Andy “no-likey-the-Marbles”
- Andy, Malcolm and Matt are up for a Morzine 2016 trip
- Walkers Pickled Onion crisps are still awesome (despite the Three Horseshoes ordering them by mistake)
- We need to MTFU and visit the Donkey again at some point in the near future – just for sensible pint drinking….
Off for a couple of weeks – see you in August